I study net neutrality among other topics in internet economics. My thesis projects investigates the consequences of net neutrality to investment in broadband infrastructure. My comments about this topic have appeared in various media.
- Fact Check on LA Times Net Neutrality Op-Ed
- BEREC’s guidelines on zero rating are another “economics-free zone”, populism is the guiding principle
- Academic evidence on zero rating and net neutrality policy for the EU, 2011-2016
- Should the FCC regulate broadband privacy?
- Bombshell: FCC Open Internet Rules are an “Economics Free Zone”, WSJ mention