I study net neutrality among other topics in internet economics. My thesis projects investigates the consequences of net neutrality to investment in broadband infrastructure. My comments about this topic have appeared in various media.
- BEREC’s guidelines on zero rating are another “economics-free zone”, populism is the guiding principle
- Academic evidence on zero rating and net neutrality policy for the EU, 2011-2016
- Should the FCC regulate broadband privacy?
- Bombshell: FCC Open Internet Rules are an “Economics Free Zone”, WSJ mention
- Response to Barbara van Schewick on Zero Rating, “users must have access to the whole Internet”